Westie - A day in the life of a West Highland Terrier dog

This is an informational record of our life with West Highland Terrier dogs. We also hope to share what we learn or tips while training our Westie.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Brought me home

Tonight we had fast moving storms come through our area, they came up very fast. I tried to get Zach to go potty before the storms arrived, but he heard the thunder and I saw the lighnting. Zach did an about face and pulled me home. Most of the night was on and off rain. I was happy to see the much need rain.

"Happiness is being loved by a one year old Westie puppy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

West Highland White Terrier - Westie WebRing
Join a Next Day Pets Webring
Next  -  Join this WebRing
Dogs - Pets - Dog Breeds - Dog Breeders - Puppies - Pet Supplies

Web Counter